Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to all of you. I did posted Welcome To My New Blog on New Year Day to launch for 2011 and I by accident delete all my post today, when I was edited on my new blog
, so I end up do it all over again. Anyway, I no longer have Cards Creation blog, the reason why with the name change, because I'm not only making cards, I also doing other crafts project as well. Such as Bookmaker making with Mrs. Grossman's Stickers, Swarvoski Crystal project, Candle making and more. Soon I will be doing Copic Maker Coloring with Greeting Farm Stamp and other Stamp collection. Most of my Cards die cut that I cut out from my Cricut Expression. I will have You Tube Channel soon, so Stay Tune.

Thanks For Stopping By & Have a Great Week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!