Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Card

Today, I would like to share with you couple cards that I make before New Years Eve and I have a lot of birthday in January plus new year day girl as well, I was thinking about doing a Every Day Paper Dolls and Paper Dolls Dress up Series for the younger kids like 6 and up and older adults birthday card this year to make them feel younger, so here we go.


Occasion: Birthday
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card Measurement: Cut upward 11" (Length) x 4 1/4" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4" 

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" 

This card is for a little girl turning 4 years old on New Year Day Morning at 12:05 am. I decided to make a simple card for a 4 years old. I emboss "Happy Birthday" as a background on the card and cut out 4" Inches candle 4 and all the pieces. The wick I put Martha Stewart Fine glitter "Fire Opal and Yellow Bartie color" on it as Fire. It's came out pretty nice and I like it.

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive 
  • Stampin Up Dimensional (Back of the Candle and Wick)
  • Stampin Up Crystal Effect for the Glitter before and after coat
  • Stampin Up Corner Round Punch
  • Martha Stewart Fine Glitter (Fire Opal and Yellow Bartie)
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Happy Brithday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!