Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas/Thank You Gift Card


Occasion: Christmas/Thank You Gift Card
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter (Cat and Pillow) and Doodle Charm (Santa Hat)

Type of Card: Gift Card
Card Measurement: Cut 12" (Length) x 4" (Wide) Score 4", 6" and 8" cut at 6" line for slide (use a gift card guide if need). Fold all the score line card will be 4" x 4"

Mats (3) Size: 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" 

I got this idea from Dawn's You Tube Channel (Dawn3577), she was showing us how to make a gift card holder, so I follow her step by step and make it. My younger sister brought up this idea to get a gift card and I'm create a gift card holder, my neighbor into cat, so I make a cat in a different color with Santa hat on. When she open the card, the gift card will pop out. Cat cut out @ 2" Inches, Pillow @ 1 1/2" Inches and Santa Hat also cut @ 1 1/2" Inches as well.

 
Inside of the Gift card I put some Sparkle Star from Mrs. Grossman's Sticker and the phase "Thank You" From Beyond Birthday Cricut Cartridge cut @ 2" Inches. I can't wait to see my neighbor's face, when she see this gift card lol.

Materials I use on this gift card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive  and 2 Ways Glue Pen
  • Stampin Up Dimensional
  • Stampin Up Corner Round Punch
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamond Glitter
  • CuttleBug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
  • Swarvoski Crystal Hotfix "Clear Crystal" 
  • Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Sparkle Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!