Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Personalize Name With Swavoski Crystal


"Crystal colors are Rose (Aloha), Light Sapphire (College Rocks), Clear Crystal (Disney Rocks), Blue Zircon and Light Amethyst (Lucy)"

This is a personalize name key chains made by wood, I purchased on E Bay 2009 and one of them was 2010 (Aloha) this key chains made by David from wood.gifts (E Bay ID). The only thing I did was hand put the crystal both side of the key chains to see what it look like with it. It came out very nice and I like it.


"Light Sapphire (ALOHA) and Amethyst (Love)"

I got these one in 2010 and I hand put on the crystal on Sunday Night (1/9/11).

Materials I use on this project are:
  • E 6000 Glue
  • Tweezer
  • Tooth Pick
  • Swarvoski Crystal Flatback SS16 (4mm) or any stone sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!