Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stamp "Thank you" Note Card


Occasion: Thank You Note Card
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Hearts 

Type of Card: Stamp Note Card From the Cartridge
Card Measurement: Cut@ 5" and Fit in to A2 Envelope

Mats Size: 5"

My neighbor's sister and her brother-in-law got us something for Christmas, so I was thinking about something simply, so I came up with a stamp note card when they received he/she thinking is a card but not. I'm want to make the note card like Special Delivery kind of way. All the Pieces cut @ 5" Inches 1 Shadow piece and 1 Blackout piece. The phase cut @ 2" Inches.


Back of the Stamp is blank, so everyone can signature it.

Materials I use on this Stamp Note Card are: 
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 Ways Glue Pen
  • Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Sparkle Hearts (Both Side) and Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!