Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank You Card


Occasion: Thank You 
Cricut Cartridge: Storybook, Beyond Birthday and Paper Doll Dress up & Every Day Paper Dolls

Type of Card: 5 x 5 Size Card 
Card Measurement: Cut up forward 10" (Length) x 5" (Wide) Score in half 5 x 5

Mats (2) Size: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" 

My sister ask me to make a simply Thank you card her lawyer who took care of her car accident case. I been making a lot of A2 size card, so I decided to change of paste to make a square card. The frame piece cut @ 4" Inches and Phase @ 2" Inches, by the way my sister's lawyer is guy not girl and his assistant is girl, so I think about his assistant not him, the whole card is all girl colors. I hope he don't mind when he see it. 


Inside of the card I put two paper dolls, so when he/she open the card can catch their smile and laugh.

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 Ways Glue Pen
  • Stampin Up Dimensional
  • Stampin Up Corner Round Punch
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamand Glitter
  • Swarvoski Crystal Flatback "Crystal" (Hotfix)
  • Stampin Up White Gel Pen 
  • Sakura Sliver Metallic Gel Pen
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Birds and Swirls and Swiss dots"
  • Peachy Keen Stamps Simple Sallies Face Assortment (3/4" Face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!