Monday, January 24, 2011

Cup Cake Challenge

Happy Monday Everyone,

Over the weekend Mary From cardztv.blogspot.com posted a challenge called the cup cake challenge, what it is was make any type card with cup cake related can be stamp, die cut and etc. The card most have cup cake on it. What I did was I use sweet treats cartridge and cut out cup cake #5 never use it before, so I decided to use that one for the challenge, my first challenge by the way. I cut all the piece for the cup cake @ 4" inches, my original idea was glitter the background on the card, but my idea got back fire cause I don't have a right glue for it and I try so many time with 2 ways glue some of the glitter came off, so I need to re-cut the mat and emboss again. 


Occasion: Just Because
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" )
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4"

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" 

Material I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 ways Glue Pen
  • Stampin Up Dimensional (Back of the Cup cake and the heart)
  • Stampin Up Crystal Effect for the Glitter before and after coat on the heart
  • Stampin Up Corner Round Punch
  • Martha Stewart Fine Glitter (Carnelian)
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamond Glitter
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "D'vine Swirl and Swiss Dots"

1 comment:

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!