Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simple Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share with you tonight a simple birthday card, I normally don't cut letter out and hand apply on the card. I have trouble putting on a straight line, so what I did was I need a ruler as guide to help me apply the letters straight on my card. I haven't done that for long time. It take me three try finally got it right. My neighbor's sister birthday is coming up on Monday, I wasn't sure what she like, beside she enjoy being at beach and traveling. It take me couple of weeks to think about card idea, so I went to storybook cartridge I saw couple images that I can work with and come up with this simple and easy card. Fonts, Shadow Fonts and Butterfly cut @ 1" Inches. 


Occasion: Birthday
Cricut Cartridge: Storybook

 Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4"

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" 

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Glitter Specialty Paper From American Crafts Sliver and Pink (Lips Gloss)
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 Ways Glue Pen
  • Stampin Up Dimensional
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Bird and Swirls"
Happy Crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!