Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ballerina Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I would like to say Happy New Years to you and your family. Today I'm launching my new cards for 2012 Cricut Cards and Crafts Series and also want to share with you this birthday card for a five years old, her birthday lands on New Years morning. I was looking back past 2 years of my cards that I made, there are lack of cards without glitter and pattern paper, so this year I will try to work on my card with glitter card stock and pattern stack with other company, such as clothes, hair piece and other accessories. I want to make my cards and craft project a whole different level. Finally, I will be posting my handmade cards at Etsy soon, I have account with Etsy for awhile mainly for purchase thing on there and also I will start making youtube video soon as well to show you my style of crafting, so stay tune for update. 

Happy Crafting for 2012 !!!

"All pieces cut @ 4" inches"

Occasion: Birthday
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress up

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4"

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" 

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Glitter Specialty Paper From American Crafts Lavender (Grape), Gold and Yellow (Sun flower)
  • Dry Adhesive, 2 Ways Glue Pen and Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
  • Stampin Up Dimensional
  • Stampin Up Pastels Chalk (Pretty in Pink)
  • Sakura White Gel Pen  
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Happy Birthday"
  • Peachy Keen Stamps Every Day Character Face Assortment (3/4" Face)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!