Saturday, February 4, 2012

My MacBook Pro Case Cover

Hi Everyone,

I been waited almost 2 months for my custom made MacBook Pro case cover, finally my MacBook Pro Case arrive today. I ordered last December (2011) on my birthday from Blingit4you.com, it's not my first time ordered from them, I'm return customer they did awesome work with my cover. You can send them whatever image that you want then they will let you know by E-mail if they can do it included quote how much will cost from the custom made item. This is my first Macbook Pro case cover been waited for long time to get one made. My idea came to live and I'm really happy from the outcome of this cover. This MacBook Pro case are crystallize with all different sizes of Swarvoski Crystal flatbacks.


"Meet Cheeky Beach From The Greeting Farm in the Bling Bling Style"

Created: February 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!