Sunday, January 8, 2012

50's Drive In Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,

I never made a card as Gate fold before, I been trying to do that for a long time and finally I got the measurement right. I have no idea where is 1/8" or 3/8" on the score board. My neighbor's sister is turning 50 years old, I thought this will be fun to use the Drive-in sign from Nifty- Fifties Cartridge. The sign pointing that way, when she open the card there are surprise party inside the card. All the pieces cut @ 4" inches, inside of card I just add Mrs. Grossman's Sticker and make sure I have enough room for my neighbor to write her message in the card.


Occasion: Birthday
Cricut Cartridge: Nifty Fifties

 Type of Card: Gate Fold Card
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"

Mats (3) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" (center of the card), 2 pieces of 2" x 5 1/4" for the gate cover

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamond Glitter 
  • Glitter Specialty Paper From American Crafts Gold
  • Dry Adhesive, 2 Ways Glue Pen and Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
  • Stampin Up Dimensional (Back of Arrow on Drive in Sign)
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink Pad 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!