Saturday, April 16, 2011

Princess Birthday Note Card

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend I decided to try make a birthday note card using Now you're ready to try a project from Sweet Treats Cartridge. The card base wasn't right measurement, so I cut the card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and the second mat 4" x 5 1/4" that look the same as the picture show in the hand book. I add other mat in the back, so you can write your own message. The crown all the pieces cut @ 3 1/2" inches and one shadow piece. The phase all the pieces cut @ 2" inches and one shadow piece. All the flowers (3) cut @ 1" inches. I use Martin Stewart fine glitter apply on the crown's pieces. Last thing I did was put the Swarvoski Crystal flat back  apply by hand using E-6000 glue. I really like how the project came out and I Love it. 


Occasion: Birthday
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats

Type of Card: Note Card will fix in 6 x 6 envelope or 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 envelope
Card Measurement: Cut 4 1/4" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) and  4" (Length) x 5 1/4" (Wide)

Mats (1) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" (Back of Card)

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive,  2 Ways Glue Pen and Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
  • Stampin Up Dimensional (Back of Flowers and Heart)
  • Stampin Up Crystal Effect mix with Glitter in One coat
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamond Glitter 
  • Martha Stewart Fine Glitter (Tourmaline for the Crown)
  • Swarvoski Crystal Flatback "Crystal" ss16 (4mm) (Apply by hand with E6000 Glue)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment Liz. I enjoy making this note card, plus I don't have glitter paper, so I use Martha Stewart Fine Glitter to apply on part of the Crown and some bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!