Friday, April 1, 2011

My Second Haul #5

Hi Everyone,

I have a haul to share with you today, I don't really shop a lot of crafts supplies like every craftiers out there. I always go by what I need for my project and No. I'm not on shopping diet lol, I have a lot of solid colors scrap in my card stock basket and I'm not heavy craftiers I wish I was and I can create a awesome project for you. I do visit other craftiers You Tube channels or Blogs to see what's new time to time. Also write down the measurement for the project whoever provided and is easy for me and take it from there.

"Gina K. Design Pure Luxury card stock with 25 sheets heavy base weight (120 lbs)" (Re-stock)

"Heat it Craft Tool" From Simonsaysstamp.com Great using for Embossing Powders, Heating Shrink Plastic, Quick Drying inks, Glues and Paints.

"Tonic Studios Scissor By Tim Holtz" From Simonsaysstamp.com

Meet "Surfer Ian" From littleCraftHouse.com

Meet "Teacher Anya" From LittleCraftHouse.com

Happy crafting & Have a Awesome Weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!