Monday, April 4, 2011

Copic Markers & Cricut Cutting Mats Haul #6

Today, I receive my sketch copic markers, so I can add to my collection and cricut matting mat came today as well. I purchase my copic markers @ carpediemstore.com they have awesome deal when you purchase $50.00 dollars that is 13 copic markers you will receive Free Shipping. I love their customer service that they will follow up with you, when they have a color is out of stock, carpediemstore customer service contact you by e-mail to let you know the color you pick is out of stock and ask you pick other color or wait for the back order that color plus shipping is super fast. I will highest recommend to people is interested to learn about copic markers coloring. I got my cricut matting mat @ melzcreationsandcrafts.com aka cricut town, there cutting mat deal is very awesome plus they ship out super fast as well with USPS.

Sketch Copic Markers From "Carpediemstore.com"

100 - Black, B00 - Frost Blue, E01 - Pink Flamingo
E02 - Fruit Pink E13 - Light Suntan, E15 - Dark Suntan
E51 - Milky White, G14 - Apple Green, G28 - Ocean Green
V04 - Lilac, V05 - Marigold and V06 - Lavender.

12 x 12 Cutting Mat
From "Melzcreationsandcrafts.com aka Cricut town"

Check out these website when you have a chance & Happy Crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!