Friday, April 1, 2011

Baseball Season is Here 2011

Today is opening day for the regular baseball season. I'm so EXCITED. I'm big San Francisco Giants Fan and as you all know my team went to the world series first time for long time since 2002 with the Los Angeles Angels from Anaheim. This year I will try to attend some of the home games and I hope the Giant's will make it all the way again this year.

"Pennant cut @ 5" Inches with the Shadow & Font cut @ 1" Inches with the Shadow"

Occasion: Team Spirit
Cricut Cartridge: Locker Talk & Plantin SchoolBook

Material I use on this pennant flag are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Color, Retire Color and Texture
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 ways Glue Pen
  • Swarvoski Crystal Flatback "Crystal" ss16 (4mm and Hotfix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!