Friday, February 25, 2011

Support Our Troops Card

Today, I just finish a card for support our troops, Once in the blue moon I go on SoldiersAngels.org to request Soldiers, Marines, Sailors or Air mans who I can write to keep their mind off the war or home sick. I been try to make some card like that for awhile. Inside of the card I didn't put a mat there, so I can type whatever I want and print it. I'm not very good writing by hand, because I can't write in straight line like everyone can, so type it, print, cut it and paste it, then sign by hand. my writing is kind of small, so I want to make sure someone can read my hand writing. The ribbon cut @ 3" inches with shadow.


Occasion: Support Our Troops
Cricut Cartridge: Stand and Salute

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" )
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4"

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 5"

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors and Texture Card Stock
  • Dry Adhesive
  • Stampin Up Dimensional
  • Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Multi-Sparkle Stars 
  • CuttleBug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!