Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Hippo Cards Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone,

I  hardly join in with other people blog challenges, but they are helping me keep myself busy and relax. this week I decided to join in another Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge and we are using Create a Critter Cartridge, so I decided to make a Baby Shower Card using the hippo. What I did was change colors of card stock around to balance the blue and pink out. Sometime some of born mother don't know it's boy or girl until they are born or they like to keep it as surprise. This cards can use it for boy or girl don't matter, the hippo cut @ 2" inches, clouds cut @ 1 1/2" inches, the pond cut @ 2" inches and grass cut out two different of pieces one is 1 1/2" inches and other one is 1" inches.

 "Happy Hippo For Boy or Girl"

Occasion: Baby Shower 
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half 4 1/4"

Mats (2) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" 

Material I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 ways Glue Pen
  • Stampin Up Dimensional (Back of the Hippo)
  • Stampin Up Dazzling Diamond Glitter 
  • Wiggle Eyes (5MM)
Happy Crafting !!!

5 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin cute! TFS
    Kathie
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the glittery clouds! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo adorable! I love the polka dots. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, they are both adorable!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just too cute! I love that you did a pink and blue! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!