Friday, February 4, 2011

Altered Composition Notebook

I seen some of craftier altering their composition notebook for fun, make as journal writing or class notebook. This is my first try altering a composition notebook, it's came out perfectly and I like it.

"This was my first one I did with first try, then I give it away before I took the picture."

  
"This was my second one I did for my neighbor, that she needed for work this pattern paper I pick out so her."

Composition Notebook is 9 3/4" x 7 1/2"

Materials you need on this project are:
  • 1 Piece of 12 x 12 or 8 1/2" x 11 Card Stock or Pattern Paper
  • Dry Adhesive and 2 ways Glue Pen
  • Corner Round Punch
  • 8 1/2" x 11 Solid Card Stock for the binding and inside cover
 12 x 12 pattern or solid card stock cut in half 6" x 10 1/2" so you have enough space cover edged. After put the pattern or solid card stock on the cover If you don't want to cover the edged then cut rest off. On the corner I cut little, so I can fold it in the cover. Binding cut @ 3 3/4" x 9 3/4" Inches make sure score it before put adhesive on it. Inside cut 2 pieces @ 7" x 9 3/4" Inches and I use corner round punch chop the edges, so it will catch up and you can decorated anyway you like on your cover.

Happy Crafting !!!

1 comment:

  1. Your notebooks look great. I am having fun playing with this idea as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!