Friday, February 18, 2011

Copic Markers Haul #3

My Copic Markers has arrive today, I'm so excited to started coloring my greeting farm stamps. I purchase my copic markers in Sketch from Carpediemstore.com, they come in Ciao, Sketch, Original and Wide. They are on sale. The shipping is fast, they ship out your item within 24-48 hours depend on big your order is.


Here is my colors that pick as my starting kit.

110 - Special Black            R20 - Blush        
0 - Colorless Blender         R21 - Sardonyx
B02 - Robin's Egg Blue      R24 - Prawn            
B04 - Tahitian Blue            R29 - Lipstick Red   
B06 - Peacock Blue          R81 - Rose Pink         
E 000 - Pale Fruit Pink      R83 - Rose Mist              
E 00 - Skin White             R85 - Rose Red 
E 11 - Barley Beige           RV02 - Sugared Almond Pink        
E 21 - Baby Skin Pink      RV04 - Shock Pink
E50 - Egg Shell                 RV06 - Cerise
E25 - Caribe Cocoa          RV09 - Fuchsia
E27 - Africao                    Y15 - Cadminm Yellow
E29 - Burnt Umber            Y17 - Golden Yellow        
G24 - Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!