Friday, February 21, 2014

Charity Runs Events


Hello! My name is Lucy. I am currently training for the Run Disney Half Marathons; I want to show that people of all shape and sizes, even those with weight issues, can do this! I want to prove that anyone can do this and act as a role model for who think that they cannot. My goal is to raise as much funds as possible to help some organizations of my choice and the funds will be donated.

Lists of organizations are:

ASPCA and Homes for Our Troops - Walt Disney World Half Marathon
Special Olympic of Southern California - Tinker Bell and Disneyland Half Marathon
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Disney’s Princess Half Marathon
Autism Speaks - The Twilight Zone of Terror 10-miler Marathon

These organizations can provide service assistance for families in needs, financial aid for the families of participants and specifically the sport-training program. I also believe in these organizations what they are doing and have seen impact that they have made in people’s lives.

I’d love to have your support to help me reach my dream of participating in charity runs. Every $10 helps and it is easy to donate.

Here is Link Below:
http://gogetfunding.com/project/charity-runs-events

Thank you very much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!