Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years Everyone

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I would like to say Happy New Years to all of you who follow or visits my blog. Starting this year I will be working on Teddy Bear Parade Series throughout the year, to show you what kind of outfits these Teddy Bear has in this cartridge plus this cartridge is super popular as well. I also will working with other cartridges too not only Teddy Bear Parade, this year I'm using Specialty Glitter Cardstock from American Crafts, Stickles and Pattern Stack on my cards, so my cards can stand out more not looks too boring from other people who visit my blog and refreshing. I probably use embossing power for first time not sure yet. Not any craftiers use Glitter Cardstock for their projects, only pattern stack, die cut and stamp images. I have a lot of craft projects and cards in store for all of you, so stay tuned.

Happy Crafting For 2013 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!