Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Pad Case with Bling Bling Stylus

Hi Everyone,

My I Pad case and Stylus finally arrive today from Blingit4you.com, this idea came from browsing around on Google image and thegreetingfarm.com. The whole idea behind this case was me, because I'm college student and I'm also a greek in Pre-Law and Criminal Justice System. Blue Ziron is my birthstone, so that how I came up with my background, I also love hearts, so I chose Lt. Amethyst as my hearts bubble blend in with Blue Ziron fallin down in the background. The stylus I done one before unfortunately mine fall apart on me around three months, I guess I didn't put enough glue or something E6000 glue dry fast after apply. On the stylus I pick out four shades of colors blend it together like Dark to Light colors, come out so pretty with the four shades of colors. This I Pad case and stylus are crystallize with all different sizes of Swarvoski Crystal flatbacks.

"Meet Cheeky Greek From The Greeting Farm in the Bling Bling Style"

"SS12 (3mm) Bling Bling Stylus"

Top: Crystals Colors are Fuchsia, Rose, Lt. Rose and Clear Crystal.

Bottom: Crystals Colors are Carpi Blue, Sapphire, Lt Sapphire and Clear Crystal.

Created: July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!