Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Queen Teddy Bear of Hearts Card

I have other card for you today, this is Queen Teddy Bear of Hearts card for someone who are into playing card game or for Valentine's Day this is perfect card to give to someone special. I have issue with rouge glitter cardstock from American Crafts, because the red is too light, so what I did was apply Xmas Red Stickles on the glitter cardstock to make it darker. I also pop-up the hearts with Dimensional cut in small pieces to apply on it, I love to give as 3D looks to my card.

"All the Teddy Bear pieces cut @ 3 1/2" inches"

Occasion: Just Because
Cricut Cartridge: Teddy Bear Parade

Type of Card: Standard A2 Size Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card Measurement: Cut 8 1/2" (Length) x 5 1/2" (Wide) Score in half  @ 4 1/4" 

Mats (3) Size: 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 5"

Materials I use on this card are:
  • Stampin Up Card Stock Current Colors and Retire Colors
  • Glitter Specialty Paper From American Crafts Black, Chestnut (Brown on the nose), Rouge (Red), and White
  • Dry Adhesive, 2 Ways Glue Pen and Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive  
  • Stampin Up Dimensional 
  • Xmas Red Stickles
  • Sakura White Gel Pen  
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Queen of Heart"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment and Stopping by !!!